Chelsea move target Timo Werner has apparently would not play for RB Leipzig in the Champions League when it returns.
The Blues are accepted to have concurred an arrangement on a fundamental level to sign the Germany universal in the wake of setting off his £54million discharge provision.
While the exchange has not yet been settled with the player unable to go to finish a medical, it appears to be just a short time.
Werner has been instrumental in helping Leipzig challenge for the Bundesliga title this season and in arriving at the Champions League quarter-last.
In any case, as indicated by German outlet Bild , he will won’t have any further influence in their European excursion since he needs to be in London in July.
Read More of Timo Werner Transfer News
- Done Deal: Chelsea Completed Signing Of Timo Werner, Announcement To Make This Week
- Chelsea bid £10m for Southampton goalkeeper after completing Timo Werner signing
- BREAKING: Chelsea To Announces Signing Of Timo Werner On Monday
- Done Deal: Chelsea completes signing of Timo Werner as announces delay due to medical
- Wright-Phillips Reveals Signing Hakim Ziyech and Timo Werner Could Fire Chelsea To EPL Glory Next Season
- BREAKING: Chelsea To Announces Timo Werner This Week
Leipzig beat Tottenham in the last-16 preceding the coronavirus flare-up and would have been certain of advancing further with Werner in the group.
The Bundesliga was the first association to come back to activity and will be finished in the following couple of weeks with just four more match days remaining.
The Champions League is set to be finished up with a smaller than usual competition in Portugal in August when the various European groups have been closed.