Prince Tony Momoh is a Nigerian popular journalist, politician who was a Nigerian Minister of Information and Culture, he died at the age of 82
The Global News Nigeria reports that Tony Momoh died at 5 p.m. on 1 February 2021, after a brief illness
Tony Momoh was born in 27 April 1939 at Auchi in Nigeria and died in 1st of February 2021 at age of 82
All you need to know about Tony Momoh
* Late Tony Momoh is a Nigerian popular journalist and politician, he was a former Minister of Information and Culture in (1986–1990) during the military regime of General Ibrahim Babangida.
* He was a former chairman of CPC party, (Congress for Progressive Change) from January 2011 to 1 February 2021 in office.
* Momoh started his journalism career as a sub-editor at the Daily Times in October 1962, rising steadily through the ranks to become Editor and deputy general manager (June 1976 – May 1980).
* Momoh was Chairman of the board of directors of Nigerian Airways from 1991 to 1993.
*He was appointed a Member of the Edo State Economic Advisory Committee in 1991, and a member of the Nigerian Press Council in December 1992
* Momoh was one of the directors of the Newswatch magazine.
* Momoh was Director of the Alex Ekwuemew Presidential Campaign Organization in 1999.
* He was chairman, Media and Publicity of the All Nigeria People’s Party (ANPP) Campaign Organisation in the 2003 and 2007 elections.
* He was also Chairman of the Political Committee of the Muhammadu Buhari Organisation.
Late Prince Tony Momoh survived by Alex Akinyele, RIP to You Momoh.