Open Heaven today Monday, June 8 talk about the end time reforms, which is whenever the people of God appeared to have lost their spiritual antennae, God would usually raise a reformer to start off a revival.
OPEN HEAVEN 8 JUNE 2020 MEMORIZE: The voice of one crying in the wilderness, Prepare ye the way of the Lord, make his paths straight. Mark1:3
OPEN HEAVEN 8 JUNE 2020 BIBLE READING 2 KINGS 23:1-8
1. And the king sent, and they gathered unto him all the elders of Judah and of Jerusalem.
2. And the king went up into the house of the Lord, and all the men of Judah and all the inhabitants of Jerusalem with him, and the priests, and the prophets, and all the people, both small and great: and he read in their ears all the words of the book of the covenant which was found in the house of the Lord.
3. And the king stood by a pillar, and made a covenant before the Lord, to walk after the Lord, and to keep his commandments and his testimonies and his statutes with all their heart and all their soul, to perform the words of this covenant that were written in this book. And all the people stood to the covenant.
4. And the king commanded Hilkiah the high priest, and the priests of the second order, and the keepers of the door, to bring forth out of the temple of the Lord all the vessels that were made for Baal, and for the grove, and for all the host of heaven: and he burned them without Jerusalem in the fields of Kidron, and carried the ashes of them unto Bethel.
5. And he put down the idolatrous priests, whom the kings of Judah had ordained to burn incense in the high places in the cities of Judah, and in the places round about Jerusalem; them also that burned incense unto Baal, to the sun, and to the moon, and to the planets, and to all the host of heaven.
6. And he brought out the grove from the house of the Lord, without Jerusalem, unto the brook Kidron, and burned it at the brook Kidron, and stamped it small to powder, and cast the powder thereof upon the graves of the children of the people.
7. And he brake down the houses of the sodomites, that were by the house of the Lord, where the women wove hangings for the grove.
8. And he brought all the priests out of the cities of Judah, and defiled the high places where the priests had burned incense, from Geba to Beersheba, and brake down the high places of the gates that were in the entering in of the gate of Joshua the governor of the city, which were on a man’s left hand at the gate of the city.
GOOD MORNING BELOVED,
The covenant of God works in my life daily so every evil covenant is broken concerning me. The power of God sees me through and manifest in all that I do. The power of God is in charge upon my life so no negative authority can exercise their power over me. I am hidden in the secret place of the Most High and I abide under the shadow of the almighty. The word of God has set me free and I will never stay bound to every evil decree or pronunciation concerning me. It is my time to shine and nothing can stop my light in Jesus’ name. Amen!
If you are visiting this platform for the first time save this website RCCGONLINE.ORG on your device to ease your next visit. Hymnal, Bible Reading & Other helpful clickable links below. God bless you!
OPEN HEAVEN 8 JUNE 2020 MESSAGE
At various times in history, whenever the people of God appeared to have lost their spiritual antennae, God would usually raise a reformer to start off a revival.
In biblical terms, a reformer is a person ordained by God to carry out correctional changes in order to rectify ungodly practices.
May we yield ourselves to be used as reformers to ignite the fire of revival in the body of Christ today in the mighty name of Jesus.
Reformers include Josiah, Asa, and Hezekiah – kings who ruled over Israel at different times in history, as well as prophets Ezekiel, Ezra, Nehemiah and John the Baptist to mention a few.
The reformation of Asa – king of Judah is summarised in 1 Kings 15:12-13 thus:
“And he took away the sodomites out of the land, and removed all the idols that his fathers had made. And also Maachah his mother, even her he removed from being queen, because she had made an idol in a grove; and Asa destroyed her idol, and burnt it by the brook Kidron.”
True Christians who once pledged allegiance to God could afterwards turn back to live contrary to their avowed beliefs and declaration of faith.
Some people come to accept Jesus at the peak of their hopeless situations only to abandon Him after receiving divine solutions to their problems.
The Church is currently in a state of regression; many Christians are no longer living according to God’s word but rather, the standards of the world.
We the children of God must be reformers people who would do the right thing no matter the cost.
We must be people who will instruct fledgling and backslidden Christians, as well as unbelievers, to completely obey the word of God at all times.
God is seeking reformers; are you one?
OPEN HEAVEN 8 JUNE 2020 PRAYER POINT
Father, please help me to be a reformer in these end times, in the mighty name of Jesus.
Thank you for reading today’s Open Heaven 8 June 2020 Monday written by Pastor E. A. Adeboye. Please, share with someone on Facebook, Whatsapp, Instagram and other social media platforms using the social buttons at the beginning or scroll to the end of this post. Have a good day! #RemainRapturable