Here is the guidelines to apply for the The West African Examinations Council (WAEC) recruitment 2022 as the application form closes on June 7th, 2022.
The Global News Nigeria learnt that from a statement on the official Twitter handle of WAEC made this known on Tuesday.
WAEC urged interested applicants to visit https://recruitment.waec.com.ng, adding that application closes June 7th, 2022.
The statement read, “The West African Examinations Council is calling on applicants to fill in vacant positions in its Nigeria National Office and WAEC International Office, Lagos, Nigeria.
“Interested applicants are to complete the application process online by logging in to the link below .https://recruitment.waec.com.ng
“Application closes on Tuesday, 7th June, 2022.
- Visit the “Vacancy Page” to review the list of available vacancies. Ensure that you click the “View Details” button for the vacancy you are interested in.
- On the “Vacancy Page”, click the “Apply for this position” button. This will take you back to this page to login (if you have registered before on this platform)
- For new users, kindly click the “Are you a new user? Register” link.
- Once registration is completed, a “Verification Code” would be sent to the email address you supplied during the user creation. Use the “Verification Code” to verify your account or follow the instructions sent to your mail. You can also verify your account by clicking here
- If you have registered and verified a user account, enter your login details and click on the “Sign In” button