Happy Mother’s Day wishes, Messages, Quotes, Greetings, Images, And Prayers – Celebrating your mom with special Mother’s Day messages can make her day feel that much more extra special. We might not often have the time to express our emotions for them, but on Mother’s Day, we can take some time from our busy lives to say thank you to our mothers.
Whether you need a special message for a card, Facebook post, or text message to your mom, you’ll find plenty of Mother’s Day wishes you can use to truly celebrate your mother and thank her for being your number one fan. You can even use these wishes for your grandmother, aunt, or even your mother-in-law to wish them a joyous Mother’s Day.
This May 8th, tell mom how you truly feel with any of these Mother’s Day messages. These heartfelt and sweet messages are sure to make her heart soar with love and gratitude!
100 Mother’s Day Messages
1. I’m glad that you’re my mother because I’m not sure anyone else could have put up with me this long! Love you, Mom.
2. Your smile brightens each day and makes it better than the last. Happy Mother’s Day, Mom!
3. I feel so lucky to have you as my mom. Thanks for always believing in me and doing so much for me each day. Have a great Mother’s Day, you deserve to be spoiled!
4. It’s my time to tell you how fortunate and special I am to be blessed with a mother as caring, loving as you. Wish you a happy Mother’s Day, Mom!
5. Mom, thank you for being my anchor in this stormy sea of life. I love you and don’t know where I’d be without you. Have a great day today.
6. Mother Goose, Ma Barker, Mother Theresa—of all the mothers that ever lived, you’re the “Motheriest.” Have a great Mother’s Day!
7. Happy Mother’s Day to my very own superhero and the No. 1 problem-solver in my life. I hope you have a great day!
8. In your arms, you held us. Little did we know but you have given us the greatest treasure that will never fade in our hearts and that’s your love.
9. Thanks for everything Mom, you really are one in a million! Love you!
10. Thanks for always helping me to remember what is important in life… and today it is you! You are the best!
11. Mom, you are the most outstanding woman in my life, and you’ll always be my number one. Have a very happy Mother’s Day!
12. In my life, I haven’t met a lady as elegant, beautiful, and lovely as you. I love you lots, mommy!
13. Thank you for always being there, Mom. Happy Mother’s Day!
14. There’s never been a minute I wasn’t glad you were my Mom.
15. Happy Mother’s Day Mom! Although we’re far apart you are always in my heart. I love you and miss you more than words can say.
16. Best friends and the best mother ever; you are seriously a gift to me! I love you. Happy Mother’s day!
17. Growing up I don’t think I realized just how much you did to keep our day-to-day life running so smoothly. Now that I’m grown up, I am in awe of everything you did for us, and I admire you all the more. Thank you for making my childhood such a special one! I love you, Mom!
18. Thanks for bringing me into this world and always seeing the best in me. Happy Mother’s Day, Mom!
19. Mom, I honestly don’t know how I’d get through each day without you by my side. Thank you for being such a supportive mother to me, and a fantastic grandmother to my children. We all love you so much! Happy Mother’s Day!
20. To the person who has done more for me than anyone in this world! Love you, Mama!
21. Thanks for being an incredible mother and role model to me during my childhood. I am so thankful to have your support and guidance as I navigate through life. Happy Mother’s Day!
22. I got all my good qualities from you, Mom! Isn’t it lucky you had more than enough for both of us?
23. Thank you Mom for showing me how to be the best version of myself. I am a strong woman because a strong woman raised me. I am so thankful for everything you’ve done for me.
24. You gave me the gift of life so our gifts to you pale in comparison. Happy Mother’s Day!
25. Thank you for being a source of strength, guidance, happiness, and inspiration to our family every day. Our world is a brighter place with you in it! Happy Mother’s Day, my love!
26. A mother’s work is never done – but today, you deserve a rest. In fact, take the rest of the week off! Happy Mother’s Day!
27. Thank you for making us feel so loved and cared for every single day. For today at least, I hope I can do the same for you!
28. You always put our needs first with tender love. Happy Mother’s Day!
29. Happy Mother’s Day Mom! Thank you for looking after us so well, I know it’s not always easy! I love you!
30. I feel so proud to have you as my mother. Happy Mother’s Day!
31. Thanks for giving me the best things in life: Your love, your care, and especially your cooking. Happy Mother’s Day! I love you very much.
32. Best Mother’s Day Wishes for today and always.
33. Happy Mother’s Day to the best mom ever. I love you to the moon and back again!
34. When I think back on the sacrifices you made, you deserve a Mother’s Year!
35. To the most amazing mom in the entire universe, Happy Mother’s Day. I love you to the moon and back!
36. Every night, I thank my lucky stars that you’re my Mom. Happy Mother’s Day!
37. Happy Mother’s Day to the greatest mom! We don’t say it enough, but we really appreciate all that you do for us every day. You are truly the glue that holds our family together!
38. Wishing you a first-class Mother’s Day – you deserve it.
39. May your Mother’s Day be filled with as much happiness as you brought to my childhood. I love you!
40. We’ve shared so many things — but I don’t share with you enough how much I love you! Happy Mother’s Day, Mommy!
41. May all the love you gave to us come back to you a hundredfold on this special day!
42. Any woman can be a mother, but it takes someone special to be called “Mom.” Mom, you’re the best! Happy Mother’s Day.
43. Wishing you all the love and happiness you so richly deserve. I hope you have a very happy Mother’s Day! Love you, Mom.
44. You mean the world to me. With love always.
45. To the best mom in the world, Happy Mother’s Day! Thank you for being chief cook, counselor, taxi-driver, cheerleader, and best all-around mom in the world.
46. I would have made you breakfast in bed if you’d taught me how to cook. I love you! Happy Mother’s Day.
47. Because of you, I am me. Happy Mother’s Day!
48. I love how we don’t even have to say out loud that I’m your favorite child.
49. Wishing you a fabulous Mother’s Day! You’re the best mom I could have asked for. Love you, Mama!
50. Thanks for bringing me up into a world where love can be expressed electronically.
51. Wishing you a very special Mother’s Day. Thank you for always being there for me! I love you.
52. Mom, on this Mother’s Day I want to apologize for everything I did growing up.
53. Happy Mother’s Day to you Mom, and thank you for everything you do for our family. We’d be so lost without you. You’re the best!
54. They say that as you grow older, you turn more and more into the type of person your parents are. Thank God you’re so AWESOME! I love you, happy Mother’s Day.
55. Happy Mother’s Day to Super Mommy—we are so lucky to have you! Thanks for all you do!
56. It’s that time of year again and you’re still my mother. You’d think you’d have been promoted by now. Happy Mother’s Day! 💕 💕