BREAKING: Fire guts Faculty of Education, University of Ibadan

A fire incident that occurred at the Faculty of Education, University of Ibadan, has completely razed  social interaction and networking equipment meant for teaching and non-teaching staff members of the faculty.

The Wednesday night fire, according to a university source, was as a result of power surge which was also made worse by a cooking gas in the common room.

It was said that before anything could be done to extinguish the fire which began at 9:00 p.m., a lot of damage had been done to all the equipment at a section of the faculty where the fire affected.

Details later…

 

Admin

Welcome to the Global News Nigeria, I am a blogger and a video editor in Nigeria, My aims and objectives are to share knowledge and varieties of news, sports and information across the globe.

%d bloggers like this: