Veteran Nollywood actor, Victor Olaotan, died on Thursday, 26 August, 2021 after a prolonged illness. Here is ten (10) facts about actor Olaotan
The 69-year-old actor, who is best known for his role as Fred Ade-Williams in the popular TV series, Tinsel, was bedridden for five years after he was involved in a ghastly accident.
His widow, Mrs Olaotan, broke the news of his death to our correspondent on Friday morning
Here is ten (10) facts you should know about veteran actor Victor Olaotan
- Victor Olaotan was born 17 February 1952, Lagos, Nigeria 26 August 2021.
- Victor Olaotan attended the University of Ibadan and the Obafemi Awolowo University Ile-Ife.
- He began his career as an actor when he joined the University of Ibadan theatre group, where he met other artistes, such as Professor Wole Soyinka and Jimi Solanke among others.
- He work with the Nigerian Television Authority (NTA) Ibadan. While at NTA Ibadan Olaotan produced English and Yoruba dramas.
- After his father died, he traveled to the United States of America in 1978 but returned to Nigeria in 2002 to continue his career in acting.
- He was a Nigerian veteran actor and lead character of the popular Soap opera, Tinsel.
- Olaotan featured in movies like “Love struck” as well as “Three Wise Men”, alongside Richard Mofe-Damijo and Zack Orji.
- The veteran actor was involved in a motor accident in October 2016 and suffered nervous system injury
- Victor Olaotan dies at age of 69 year.
- He was married to Julia Olaotan and bless with children.
ENTERTAINMENT23 hours ago
BBNaija S6: I’m almost go mad, but still not happy with Nini – Saga
SPORTS10 hours ago
How To Watch Chelsea vs Manchester City Live Streaming
NEWS22 hours ago
Reasons PDP demand resignation of CBN Governor
LIFESTYLE14 hours ago
I don’t know this men of God feel comfortable in luxury lifestyle, while members walking in poverty – Nigerians react to pastor Kumuyi Limousine
LIFESTYLE24 hours ago
Pastor Williams Kumuyi spotted in a new Limousine